Divorce is always hard, but the divorce process doesn’t have to be a fight that leaves everyone traumatized and broke. There are better ways to jump through the necessary hoops and move on to better times.
Saving You Time, Money And Aggravation
At MARVEL & WONG, PLLC in San Antonio, Texas, we help our clients save money, time and aggravation by representing them in uncontested divorces. We make sure their rights and interests are protected, and we make sure their children are taken care of. Our firm is in the business of finding solutions, not exacerbating problems and conflicts. As your attorneys, we will:
- Make sure your divorce is done properly the first time
- Make sure the necessary court orders get done
- Give you options – and then let you decide – regarding child custody, visitation and parenting time
- Walk you through your rights and options regarding child support, whether you expect to pay or receive it
- Explain whether collaborative divorce, mediation or other methods of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) may be useful to you (though these methods are not technically considered “uncontested”)
- Carefully address any issues related to military service and military benefits
Every divorce is different. Some divorces are more complicated than others, but all divorces can be handled with intelligence and tact.
San Antonio Lawyers For Uncontested Divorce | Call Us For Advice
Contact us, attorneys Megan, Brandon and Karen to discuss your rights and options for resolving your divorce amicably.