If you are in the military, or your spouse is a service member, your divorce should be handled by an attorney who understands the difference between civilian divorces and military divorces. We understand the difference.
Handling Divorce, Custody And Visitation Orders, Even If You Are Deployed
At Brandon Wong & Associates in San Antonio, we work with military personnel and their spouses on a regular basis. We make sure their legal rights are protected in divorce proceedings, particularly if they need our help while they are deployed. We are here to assist you regarding:
- Divorce proceedings and your choices regarding uncontested or contested divorce
- What to expect regarding paperwork, court and timelines
- Custody of your children
- Visitation and temporary custody orders for clients who are located in or near San Antonio, stationed in another part of the country or deployed overseas
- Child support orders, which are calculated the same way in all cases, whether they involve military personnel or not
- Retirement and military benefits, which JAG may have already advised you on
We can help you if you or your family are located at Lackland Air Force Base, Randolph Air Force Base, Fort Sam Houston, Joint Base San Antonio or other installations in Texas – or if you are deployed.
San Antonio Military Divorce Lawyers | Contact Us
Contact us for straightforward advice on important military family law issues. We serve clients located in Texas and throughout the world.