Educational & Medical Expenses
Child support is meant to cover essential needs that kids have – fundamentals like food, shelter and clothing. Three other important needs are education, medical care and day care. These needs are generally addressed in a divorce or initial court order involving parents who were never married.
Cost-Effective Resolution Of Challenging Support Matters
Family law issues can be painful, confusing and stressful, and they can be unnecessarily expensive if you don’t handle them properly the first time. At MARVEL & WONG, PLLC in San Antonio, Texas, we provide practical guidance – and we get the best possible results – in child support cases of all kinds. We can advise and represent you regarding:
- Questions about who pays for extra medical expenses when they come up
- Orthodontic treatment (braces) and elective treatment
- Mental health treatment, including therapy for children and adolescents
- You being ordered to pay for your child’s or children’s health insurance
- Private education and whether you or your child’s other parent is expected to pay for it
- College education expenses
- How to craft a new order or modify a court order to include all possible medical and educational elements
Every child support case is different. Talk to an experienced lawyer about your case.
San Antonio Attorneys For Educational And Medical Expenses
Contact us for assistance regarding your child support concerns. We are here to answer your questions.