Child support is meant to provide for the needs of children whose parents are not married or in a relationship with one another. In Texas, child support payments are calculated and court-ordered based on established guidelines.
Child support can be a confusing and frustrating topic. Your child support concern may call for the involvement of an attorney who understands how the law works – and who knows how to solve problems effectively.
Advocates For Parents And Children
At MARVEL & WONG, PLLC, based in San Antonio, Texas, we devote a significant part of our family law practice to child support cases. We are advocates for parents and children. We strive to be fair and wise – peacemakers and helpers of families; We are not in the business of making problems worse. As your attorneys, we can help you protect your rights with regard to:
- Your divorce proceedings
- Paying child support for your child or children
- Collecting child support, including support enforcement and back child support
- Having a court establish child support payments that fall above or below what the guidelines dictate
- Modifying child support payments based on changes to income, custody, visitation arrangements or other factors
- Issues that concern military service
- Dealing with medical care, educational expenses and day care costs
- Situations in which you need to go to court
Every family law case is different. Get the help you need with your specific case.
San Antonio Child Support Lawyers Who Can Help | Contact Us
You can find valuable information about child support on our frequently asked questions page. If you need help with your child support matter, get in touch with us.