During a divorce, child custody can be one of the things couples argue about the most. In cases involving unmarried parents, custody can be just as hard to figure out. The stress is understandable because we all love our children and want them to be happy and successful.
Ultimately, all parents want the same thing, and so do the courts: custody arrangements that are in the best interest of the children themselves. At MARVEL & WONG, PLLC in San Antonio, we are in the business of helping our clients resolve custody matters in a way that is fair, lawful and supportive for children.
What Is Best For The Kids?
We are Megan, Brandon and Karen family law attorneys with over 100 years of combined experience. We care about our clients, and we care about their children. As your lawyers, our job will be to work out custody as peacefully and cost-effectively as possible. We want you to be successful in the future. We can assist you with:
- Custody orders related to your divorce
- Visitation schedules
- How to avoid a custody battle
- Modification of existing support orders, when circumstances have changed
- Establishing paternity rights through testing and other means
- Termination of parental rights – as a last resort in very problematic situations
- Help regarding counseling, therapy, parenting classes, etc.
- Improving communication with your coparent
As attorneys, we have seen hundreds of family law cases in Texas. We have observed almost every conceivable scenario. We know that making responsible choices yields good results – and that having the right attorney on your side can make a difference.
Experienced San Antonio Child Custody Lawyers | Contact Us
Contact us for advice about your case. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.